Our aims are simple.
The aims of the Trust are:
* To promote awareness of sudden unexpected death in young people, in particular Sudden Adult Death (SADS) across Leicester and Leicestershire.
* To work (with Leicestershire hospitals) towards providing expert assessment/screening services for suspected or undiagnosed cardiac conditions with a particular focus on 12 -35-year-olds.
* To provide (in conjunction with The British Heart Foundation and East Midlands Ambulance Service) education and training for young people, and those who live and work with young people, into how to react to unexpected life-threatening situations. This will focus on Emergency Life Saving and CPR in secondary schools, sports clubs and other identified communities.
* Work with key partners to get life-saving defibrillators installed in key Leicester and Leicestershire communities.
* To inspire young people to fulfil their potential and develop their talents beginning with an after-school Photography Club at De Lisle College.
Our aims may be simple but our ideas are big so we need your support to help us to try to prevent any more deaths from SADS in Leicester and Leicestershire.
An ordinary Joe an extraordinary legacy.