In these conditions:
i) "The seller" is eazzee.co.uk & associated businesses.
ii) "The Buyer" is the purchaser of the goods.
iii) "Goods" are goods & products of any kind sold by the seller.
2. APPLICATIONS OF CONDITIONS:
All goods are sold by the seller on the following Conditions which shall prevail unless otherwise agreed in writing by the seller.
Prices are quoted in the sellers price list are subject to change without notice. The price payable by the Buyer will be the price current at the date of despatch.
4. SHORTAGES & NON DELIVERY:
No liability for alleged shortages of delivery or non delivery of goods will be accepted by the Seller unless claims are notified in writing to the Seller within 48 hours of delivery for shortages or 7 days from date of invoice for non delivery.
5. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
a, All goods shall be at the buyers risk from the time of delivery but will remain the property of the Seller until all payment in respect of any goods delivered by the Seller to the Buyer have been paid in full.
b, The Seller may at any time when payment is due to the Seller for any goods retake ownership of all the Sellers goods then in the custody of the Buyer.
c, The Buyers right to hold or deal in any way with the Sellers shall terminate automatically and the Seller shall be entitled to immediately recover the goods if:
i) The buyer being an individual becomes Bankrupt or is the subject of a Bankruptcy Petition or enters into any agreements with creditors or,
ii) The buyer being a limited company is subject to the appointment of an Administrate Receiver or goes or is forced into any form of insolvency.
d, The buyer authorises the Seller, its employees or agents to enter the buyers premises for the purpose of enforcing these provisions.
a, Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by the Seller, payment for the goods is due to the Seller at time of ordering
b, The Seller reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the base rate at Bank of England base rate or on any amount overdue, from due date to the date of payment.
c, The Seller may set off against any overdue account any sums due for any reason from the Seller to the Buyer.
a, Any order placed by the Buyer shall be treated as a firm commitment and cancellation will not be accepted unless agreed in writing by the seller. Costs will be incurred in this instance. An admin charge of £25 may be invoiced.
b, The Seller will make all reasonable efforts to fulfil its obligation under such orders but shall not be liable for any cancellation or suspension of such orders caused by events beyond the control of the Seller.
No statement, information warranty, condition or recommendation made by the Sellers employees or agents shall vary or override these conditions.
a, These conditions and all transactions between the Seller & the Buyer shall be governed by English Law and any disputes arising shall be resolved by the courts in England.
b, If any condition herein becomes or shall be declared by a court to be invalid or unenforceable that shall not impair or affect all other conditions, which will remain in full force & effect.
10. We endeavour to carry out all work within the agreed time scales, however we will not be held responsible for any delays or shortages occurring from incidents beyond our control. Every effort will be made to advise customers of any delays.
11. Whilst every effort will be made to personalise customer goods with the specified embroidery or print. If a logo, logo position or item renders the personalisation impossible then an alternative method will be used and vice versa at eazzee.co.uk discretion.
12. Eazzee.co.uk may have the right to substitute a product for a similar product if an item is found to be out of stock to fulfil customer‰Ûªs order. If an item of a higher price and quality are used in this instance this is at eazzee.co.uk discretion. This does not constitute the right to have the higher priced item on reorders at the same price as the substituted items rate.
13. eazzee.co.uk retain the right to charge customers for artwork, proofs and any pre production work incurred if a customer does not proceed with an order.
14. eazzee.co.uk can not be held responsible for any failure of delivery by our couriers or royal mail. No financial penalty may be imposed or contra against eazzee.co.uk in respect of delivery failure.
15. Samples are sent out to customers on a sale or return basis. Samples must be returned within 10 working days, with the packaging in a resalable condition to qualify for a credit. Carriage charges to the customer for samples will not be credited and are liable for payment unless agreed by eazzee.co.uk. Any costs associated with returns by the customer are at the customers own expense and will not be reimbursed by eazzee.co.uk without prior written agreement. Any samples returned outside on the ten working days will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Eazzee.co.uk have produced this privacy statement as an illustration of our commitment to your privacy. This statement outlines our policy with regard to your use of our website.
Eazzee.co.uk is committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better.
We will, at all times, process and utilise the personal information you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you visit our website, we automatically recognise some information about you, including your Internet service provider. We don’t automatically recognise your name, address, e-mail address or any other information specific to you, unless you give us that information via our registration form.
When you place your order, we only gather the information necessary to complete your order, nothing more. We will never misuse the information that you provide.
Why is our Website secure?
The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the most powerful encryption available on the Internet. This means that any information related to your credit card is encoded when being sent to us, so no one else is able to read it. You know that you are entering a secure area when the URL to the left of the colon changes from 'http' to 'https'…also, your browser may have a special symbol, like a key or a lock.
Having a secure server takes the risk out of your credit card transactions. We also do all order processing on software that is separate from the Internet, so there is no danger of anyone gaining access to your order information.
In the extremely rare case of credit card fraud, your card issuer offers you full protection. This means there is absolutely no risk to you. We want you to feel totally at ease every time you visit our site to get information, request a sample and place an order.
**Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and not considered a secure way to transmit your credit card information.
If you still do not feel comfortable about leaving your credit card information on our secured website, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 0845 6010253 and they’ll be happy to help you with your order.
We track the way our website is used by our customers so we understand better how to make the service faster and more user friendly. The information we gather is only analysed as a sum total and not at individual customer level.
From time-to-time we will e-mail you with exciting offers and promotions. This will help you take advantage of savings we may have on a product you normally order or an item that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive emails regarding promotions, just 'opt out' and you will just receive emails regarding orders that you have placed with us.
Certain parts of our website use "cookies" to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. This enables us to deliver content that is specific to your interests and gives us an idea of which parts of our website. You are visiting. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write in to your hard drive when you visit them.
A cookie file can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information you have supplied yourself. Our cookies do not read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites that you have visited. This means that your visit will be tracked, but that to all intents and purposes you remain anonymous.